CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 8: Staying Positive

Today started off not too bad. I went to take cohort pictures and eat at Chilis with the cohort and Meredith had class. When we got back, we both tried to be productive but we were soooo tired and having trouble staying awake. We ended up allowing ourselves to have a 30 minute nap which was MUCH needed. Then i went to pick the kids up for tutoring and then to Best Buddies.

Needless to say, I got home from those fun things to some not very fun stuff written on my facebook. But whatever, right? Need to shrug it off.

Meredith and I decided to take a painting break while we watched American Idol and Biggest Loser, and Mere accidentally spilled the paint. Whoops!

KayLeen wrote on my hand tonight. It says "I love u and Jesus." On these days where things arent so great, it is good to have small things like this to remember that everything will be okay and that, even though some people delight themselves in making others unhappy, there are still so many people who care about me and are here to support me. And even with nobody else, I will always have Kayleen and Jesus. Hah. :-)

0 comments: