CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 11: Doing our own thing...

Sooo Meredith and I pretty much never spend the weekends together since that is her time to hang out with the boyfriend. I'm not sure if we're going to be as faithful on the weekends to this thing therefore. And if we do add something, it will probably have to do with one of us or the other. So I suppose today is my turn. I slept in until about 11 and then I went to lunch with my mom, Jonathan, and my grandparents. Then i went and picked Andrew up from school and got to see a bunch of my kids. :-)
I decided to take a bajillion of pictures of Andrew on the car ride home everytime we stopped at a red light and this is one of the only ones that turned out well. Haha. Either he looked funny in the others or the glare of his glasses was too much.
Haha I told him to make a funny face/ stick his tongue out. :-) I love him soooo much!

0 comments: